Abeking & Rasmussen 16 KR Yawl
Abeking & Rasmussen 16 KR Yawl - € 525,000
The ASGARD is for fast, safe and comfortable cruises, providing highest comfort. This "classical" steel yacht built in 1960,at the renowned Abeking & Rasmussen shipyard in Bremen according to the guidelines of Germanischer Lloyd. Their large teak decks invite you to extensive sunbathing, as well as a cosy boarding life. Masts have been re-lacquered in 2013.
If you are looking for a classic yacht from a famous yard, you found her.
|chantiers:||Abeking & Rasmussen|
|Courtier en bateau:||Sea Independent|
|Tirant d'eau variable:||non|
|Tirant d'eau:||2.90 m|
|Chantier naval:||Abeking & Rasmussen|
|:||Notice from a visit on board S/Y ASGARD 2013 – July
• The condition of the teak covering is out of the ordinary good, the seal of the joint dissolves
in a few places from the flanks.
• The majority of the coated steel parts, especially the gully on the gunwale and the Schanz
are apparently coated free from corrosion and sufficiently well
• The varnished wood parts on deck should be completely re-coated.
• The electrical system is in a largely working condition, with some components correspond to
the age of the yacht.
• All electronic equipment on board are in proper order, but are partly deprecated, in
general it should be noted that it is safe to move the yacht with the existing devices.
• The Mercedes-Benz main engine, 190PS, 1800U / min from 1960 is in a good condition for its
age and looks like a well maintained impression. (The owner has a same type Mercedes
spare engine in stock)
• In order to accurately estimate the state of the machine should be make a compression
measurements • gears, shafting and stern tube with Steve socket are apparently in good
• The engine is a test run has been subjected and ran flawlessly
• The wooden masts and booms are apparently in good overall structural condition, they are
complete revarnished in June 2013 • Most of the hardware on the masts is evident evaluate
technically and visually to mentioned as good.
• shrouds should be replaced at the earliest opportunity, as they are, according to the owner
, more than 20 years old.
• where there is access to the outer skin on the inside is in good condition, the coating works
mostly and there are hardly any signs of rust to recognize. (The ferrous alloy is nearly as
stainless steel) Coating of the hull are check and refitted every year if necessary. Last time of
total coating has to be checked with the owner.
• the interior work is nearly original from A & R located corresponding state in the age of the
• the bathrooms are not in their original state, but are technically up in order so far
In summary it can be said that the yacht is general in good condition, with the exception of
the coatings which should be reviewed in various areas of the yacht. Structurally it could not
find serious flaws in the circumstances. Technically, the equipment of the yacht is not up to
date, but proper working. Cosmetically there is something to do, depend of the requirement
of the new owner.|
|Déplacement (ton):||70 Tons|
|Cabines:||8 cabin in total, 4 double and 4 single|
|:||Hot and cold running water in the double cabins.12 Kojen in vier Doppel und vier Einzelkabinen,
3 x Dusche/WC, fliessend Warm- und Kaltwasser in allen Doppelkabinen. Kombüse: Vierflammiger Herd, Backofen, große Kühlschränke, Tiefkühlschrank|
|Puissance (cv):||190 Hp|
|Tension:||380VAC and 220VAC, 12VDC and 24VDC|
|Navigation et électronique|
|Traceur de cartes:||Yes|
|:||Radar, Echolot, Peilgerät, GPS, Plotter, Kommunikation: VHF, ship to ship Radiotelefon|
|Gréement et voiles|
|Type de voilure:||Yawl rigged|
|Nombre de mâts:||30m|
|:||Die Masten sind 2013 neu lackiert worden.Mast: 30 m, Großsegel, Genua, Fock, Besansegel, Sturmfock, Besanstagsegel, Genacker, Spinnacker, Trysegel|
|Voile de gros temps:||Yes|
|:||The thickness of the steel hull is about 3 to 5 mm. The metal alloy is nearly like stainless steel. There is no corrosion on the hull. 2015 the hull was new varnished, there are no expected repairs on the hull.
The sails are old but not damaged. We haven't received any details about the volumes and status from the tanks. The Mercedes Diesel is proper working but also not received details about engine hours (no engine hour meter installed).
The owner has a spare (same type) Mercedes Diesel engine in his store available. The thickness of the teak deck is unknown. Obvious the thickness is good enough for the next few years. The owner has confirmed that the rubber seal must be renewed upcoming. SY ASGARD is lying near to Lübeck / Baltic Sea and can be visit after notice before.|
|:||Alle erforderlichen Sicherheitseinrichtungen vorhanden|
plus d'info Aller en haut
|Nom du courtier:||Sea Independent|
|Adresse:||Grote Oost 24|
|Code postal:||1621 BW|
expertise, financement, assurance