Robert Clark 64
Robert Clark 64 - € 360,000
|Seconde catégorie:||Superyacht à voile|
|Courtier en bateau:||For Sail Yachtbrokers|
|Tirant d'eau variable:||non|
|Tirant d'eau:||2.20 m|
|Description:||Beautifully classic Ocean-going sailing yacht. EXCELLENT CONDITION! Recent refit: new engines, masts, sails, teak interior, generator, paintwork, etc.|
|moteur:||2x Caterpillar 125 HP / 93 kW|
|Chantier naval:||William King & Sons (Essex - Engeland)|
|Numéro de coque:||039|
|Forme de la coque:||en demi S|
|Couleur de coque:||bleu|
|Couleur du pont:||gris|
the entire aluminum deck has been blasted in 2005, treated with GP Coating, AWL-GRP Trowalable Fairing Compound and layors of AWL-GRIP 545 Anti-corrosive epoxy primer, then sprayed white (AWL-GRIP topcoat) and provided with grey anti-slip paint|
|:||This unique Ocean-Going Bleu water sailing yacht is in an absolute perfect condition. The current 3rd owner has renovated the complete exterior in 2005 and in 2009 he renewed the entire rigging, masts, the teak interior, all systems (water, electric, charge, pumps, etc), the equipment and much more. In total more then € 700,000 has been invested. Due to circumstances the planned sailing trip was cancelled, which means that CAPE HORN is still in a TOP condition, she is almost like new. Only the wonderful classic line shows that this yacht has been built in the past (1982). The entire aluminum hull has been blasted in 2005, treated with GP Coating, AWL-GRP Trowalable Fairing Compound and layors of AWL-GRIP 545 Anti-corrosive epoxy primer and then sprayed dark blue (AWL-GRIP topcoat). At the same time, the underwater hull has been treated with antifouling. The yacht has been on the hard for the last time in the winter of 2012/2013 and in the spring of 2014 new antifouling was applied. The anodes were still in good condition. In April 2014 Hull thickness measurements have been taken in April 2014; the keel section is made of 8.5 mm and the rest of 6.5 to 7 mm (report is available). The yacht has an European number (International Ship Registration).|
|Tirant d'air (cm):||2.100 cm|
|Déplacement (ton):||33.000 kg|
|Système de barre:||double contrôle|
rudder on skeg (at the top and at the bottom)|
|Type de quille:||quille fixe
|Salons:|| fore cabin (with 1x 2 person bed and 1x 1 person bed), 2x cabin in the front with bunks and the saloon in the aft|
|Hauteur sous barreaux (cm):||195 cm
- 2.05 meter|
|Salle à manger:|
|Salle des machines:|
|:||The entire interior from the aft cabin/saloon until the front storage room has been taken out in 2009, to treat the inside of the hull with a coating and sprayed a foam for isolation on the hull. The front of the yacht has been re-designed. All wood work has been done by a professional carpentry shipyard and finished the interior beautiful with new teak. The layout from the front to the dockhouse : fore cabin with a 2 person bed on port side and a 1 person bed on starboard - a shower on port side - 2 cabins (port side and starboard) with bunks - a toilet on port side next to the stairs. White Courtesy floor-light are mounted towards the front cabin (night lights) and new white panels on the ceiling throughout the yacht. New Luxe mattresses (2009) with a vapor-resistant layer in all cabins. The working top in the galley has been replaced by an Anthracite Corian working top with a double stainless steel sink. Above the cooker is a 24 Volt hood. An electric Bep-Marine gas-valve is mounted in the galley. A teak handgrip is mounted in 2009 all along and under the ceiling in the aft cabin. On the bulkhead in the aft cabin are a Barometer and a clock mounted and there is also a Barograph. There is a watertight bulkhead between the storage room in the bow and the front cabin. This big storage room can be entered via a deck hatch on the front deck and via a water tight door in the front cabin.|
|Rideaux:|| red upholstery in the saloon (completely renewed in 2000 - in good condition)|
|Réservoir eau (l):||1.200 litre
(on the inside of the hull) and approx. 250 liter stainless steel tank (2009), both tanks can be filled via a filling hole (on deck) and also via the watermaker. By opening a valve the small tank overflows into the main tank. A separate Jabsco Hydrofoor pump is connected to the small tank with a separate tap in the galley (clean water tap point)|
2007: Spectra Watermaker MPC-3000 (still never used)|
|Réservoir eaux grises:||
1x grey water holdingtank (all sinks and the shower are connected to this tank) with a floater (2009) and an electric pump (2009) with a deck connection. 1x black water holding tank (connected to the toilet). An electric grinder was mounted in the bottom of this black water tank. A Rheinstrom electric pumps the water from this tank into the sea. It is also possible to empty this tank via the deck connection|
|Eau chaude:|| 2005: 230 Volt Kabola B-Tap heater with hot water supply|
|Douche:||2009 : complete new and modern bathroom finished with teak wood, an Anthracite Corian top with a stainless steel sink, Anthracite and white Corian against the shower walls and on the shower floor, with a teak grate on top of the floor. The shower is connected to its own collector (2009) with a floater (2009) and automatic (electric) pumps the shower drain water into the grey water holding tank|
2009 : electric Rheinstrom toilet (flushes with fresh water from the water tank)|
|TV:|| 2009 : Samsung Flatscreen TV (connected to the Intellian satellite receiver and to the Sony DVD-player) in the aft cabin/saloon|
|Radio/lecteur CD:|| Sony radio-/CD-/DVD-player (the tuner is connected to the Intellian satellite receiver) with Sony speakers in the saloon|
|Four:|| Cannon Filda Way grill (on gas)|
|Micro-ondes:|| 220 Volt Electric Sharp Express (microwave/grill/convection oven)|
2015 : Isotherm fridge with two drawers|
2015 : Isotherm freezer with two drawers|
|Chauffage:|| hot air
2005 : 220 Volt Kabola B-Tap heater with 5x radiator and 5x convector (with automatic ven's)|
|Nombre de moteurs:||2|
- There is a leak voltage gauge connected to the hull.
- 1x Mastervolt IVO Smart. 1x Mastervolt Charger Control.
- 1x Link 10 Battery Condition meter.
- For security reasons, the service batteries can only be charged via the shore power or via the generator and not via the alternators of the engine. Via an emergency-functionality it is possible to connect the engine batteries to the service batteries or to an emergency set of batteries. The service batteries, the battery chargers, the inverter, the Sure Power (Model 1202) Multi Battery Isolator, the Furuno Tuner and all 24 Volt and 230 Volt fuse-boxes are mounted behind the watertight bulkhead (behind the saloon) in a separate and sealed compartment (under the steering cockpit).
- Everything has been removed out of the engine room in 2005.
- The engine room has been checked, re-designed and renewed.
- All walls have been isolated and covered with demp plates.
- All pumps have been renewed and connected to new Aquaterm Phisiotherm pipes (which have been renewed throughout the yacht).
- All electric wires have been professional renewed and a professional made plan of the complete renewed electric system is available.
- There are only 2x sea-water inlets installed; both with a filter, with a vale under the filter and a valve behind the filter.
- Both engines, the generator, the 24 Volt Rheinstrom deck wash pump, the 24 Volt electric toilet and the watermaker are connected to these 2 seawater inlets.
- 2x Duplex Racor dieselfilter with a water separator and a sight glass for the engines. 2x Duplex Racor dieselfilter with a water separator and a sight glass for the generator. 1x Racor dieselfilter for the Kabola heater.
- The engines had a service in 2014.
- In the engine room is a work bench (with head room) with a vise, 2x 230 Volt socket and storage room for tools. Dirt can be sucked out of the fuel tank via a manual and an electric pump.
- The ventilation of both grey water- and black water holding tanks are connected to one and the same vent filter, which is mounted in the engine room.
|Année du moteur:||2006|
|Puissance (cv):||125 hp|
|Consommation fuel (l/h):||5 litre/hour|
2x gearbox (2006) and 2x Vari-prop 3-bladed (2005)|
|Capacité réservoir fuel (litre):||1.100 litre|
|Vitesse max. (km/h):||9 knots|
|Vitesse de croisière (km/h):||8 knots|
|Jauge de réservoir fuel:|
|Indicateur de pression d'huile:||
12x 2 Volt Mastervolt Gel service battery (total: 24 Volt - 420 Ah - from 2007), 1x 50 Ah Optima Red Top generator battery (12 Volt), 4x 50 Ah Optima Red Top engine battery (24 Volt, 50 Ah - from June 2008) , 2x 140 Ah spare battery (24 Volt for emergency - from December 2007)|
|Chargeur de batteries:||
2007 : 2x Mastervolt Mass 24V/100A|
|Groupe électrogène:||Mastervolt Whisper M-SC8
Mastervolt Mass Sine 24V/230V/2500W (2007) and a number of 24V/12V inverters (2005)|
|Voltmètre:|| 5x Voltmeter and 3x Ampmeter|
|Ligne de quai:|
|Tension:|| 12V 24V 220V|
|Navigation et électronique|
electric compass (2009) in the deck house and 1x Danforth compass in the aft- (steering-) cockpit|
|Loch/speedomètre:||Simrad IS15 Speed Multi|
|Sondeur:||Simrad IS15 Depht Multi
|Anémomètre:||Simrad IS15 Windmeter in het deckhouse en een Simrad IS15 Windmeter in de achterste (stuur-)kuip (met vocht erin)
|Feux de Navigation:|| 3 colour mast head- (2009 - LED), anchor- (2009 - LED), steam- (2009 - LED), 2x spreader- (2009 - in the main mast and in the mizzen mast), bow- and stern light|
|Indicateur d'angle de barre:|| 2009 : Simrad IS15 rudder indicator|
|Pilote automatique:||Simrad Robertson AP22
2009 : with an hydraulic Simrad RPU3000 pump|
|Traceur de cartes:||
In the board computer is a navigation package (should be up-dated)|
2009 : the radar antenna/dome is mounted on the side of the mizzen mast|
- Simrad Robertson FU 35 Joystick in the deck house, to be able to change very fast from position (this Joystick is connected to the hydraulic Simrad RPU3000 steering pump).
- 2x Industrial board-computer (1x for using internet and 1x for the navigation package) with a Flatscreen and a keyboard in the deck house.
- Barometer in the deckhouse.
- Intellian Satellite receiver with Tuner (antenna is mounted on a antenna pole on the aft deck).
- Isolated backstay in use as an antenna for the SSB.
1x Icom IC-M601 VHF with a Mic (2009), 1x Icom BC-166 handheld VHF (2009) and 1x Shipmate RS 8300 VHF with 2x speaker (in the deck house and in the saloon)|
|Gréement et voiles|
|Type de voilure:||ketch
|Nombre de mâts:||2|
2x dark blue sprayed aluminum Selden mast (2009), 2x dark blue sprayed boom (2009) and 2x dark blue sprayed Rodkicker (2009), stainless steel Dyform stays (2009 - tensioners fitted with aluminum Hasselfors protection pipes), stainless steel Diamond stay in the top of the main mast, double set dark blue sprayed open spreaders in the main mast, single set of dark blue sprayed open spreaders in the mizzen and an Holmatro HIA 48-22S hydraulic backstay adjuster (2006)|
- A professional rigger (Tuned) has inspected the masts and rigging in 2013 (when the rig was taken of the yacht).
- 2x Antal rails with jammers on the main mast (the halyard from the yankee and the genoa can be connected on this rails and then you can remove the hoisting halyard).
- Removable Kevlar stay (for a storm jib).
- Blue mainsail cover and mizzen sail cover, both with Lazy-Jacks. Ronstan and Harken deck gear (blocks and rails).
- Spinlock jammers.
- Dark blue sprayed Carbon Hall (2009) spinnakerpole (hanging on a rails on the front side of the main mast).
|Grand-voile:|| 2009 : De Vries : Offshore Cruiser Dacron : full battened mainsail (cleaned and serviced in winter 2016/2017)|
|Grand-voile enrouleur:|| 3x reef|
|Artimon:|| 3x reef|
|Génois:||2009 : electric Bamar MEJ1.02 furling yankee system (controlled from the deckhouse and also with a wire-less remote control)|
|Foc:|| 2009 : De Vries : Cruiser Offshore Dacron: furling genoa (cleaned and serviced in winter 2016/2017)|
|Foc enrouleur:|| 2009 : electric Bamar MEJ1.02 furling genoa system (controlled from the deckhouse and also with a wire-less remote control)|
|Tourmentin:|| Offshore Dacron : Storm Jib (can be hoist on to the removable Kevlar stay)|
|Spinnaker:|| 1x Spinnaker (Light Weather) and 1x allround spinnaker (202m2)|
|Gennaker:|| Gennaker (190m2)|
2009 : Maxwell (up-down)|
|Garde-corps, balcont avant, balcon arrière:|| stainless steel stantions (90 cm high), pushpit, pullpit, double wired stainles steel guardrails with amidships openings|
|Echelle de bain:|| aluminium swimming ladder|
- All 3 windows at the front side of the deck house are provided with Exalto wipers in 2009.
- There is an air horn on the roof of the deck house.
- In the cockpit is a connection for the deck wash pump (with sea water).
- 2 Custom Built stainless steel clamps (each with 2 plastic rollers) mounted on the stern, for mooring-ropes.
- 3x Stainless steel Vetus air vent (2009) on the front deck, which can be closed below the deck.
|Survie:|| 8 person Avon life raft in a container (surveyed till July 2014 - MUST be checked)|
|Epirb:|| ARC Global Fix EPIRB (needs to be surveyed or renewed)|
|Pompe de cale:|| Manual Electric
1x 24 Volt Rheinstrom bilge pump with an indicator and an alarm in the deck house (manual valves to 6 different compartments and an connection for a very long hose, to be able to pump out water throughout the yacht), 4x electric/automatic (floater) submersible pump and 1x manual bilge pump|
|Extincteur:|| 1x CO2 fire extinguisher and 4x foam fire extinguisher (all checked in 2015)|
|Réflecteur radar:|| Echomax radarreflector in the masthead of the main mast|
|Coffre à bouteille de gaz avec évent:|| 2x separate and sealed gas bottle storage, the complete system has been checked on 05-07-2013 and was in a good condition|
- Emergency tiller.
- Rescue Joon.
- The yacht is in the Dutch register and will be delivered without a registration.
plus d'info Aller en haut
|Nom du courtier:||For Sail Yachtbrokers|
|Adresse:||For Sail North | De Werf Enkhuizen | Paktuinen 2A | 1601 GD Enkhuizen|
|Téléphone:||+31 (0)85 - 00 60 194|
prix: € 360,000
For Sail Yachtbrokers
show telephone number
For Sail Yachtbrokers
For Sail North | De Werf Enkhuizen | Paktuinen 2A | 1601 GD Enkhuizen
expertise, financement, assurance