Nordship DSC 38
Nordship DSC 38 - € 169,000
The Nordship is in good condition and the owner is keen to sell.
• Category A Ocean Class Deck Saloon Cruising Yacht.
• Yard: Nordship Yachts Denmark
• She was launched in 2007
• Bottom paint March 2017
• Hull polishing, compound and wax, ibid. Deck polishing, teak deep cleaning, stainless polishing, ibid.
• Propeller treated with PropSpeed, ibid.
• New Viking liferaft, April 2017
• New autopilot computer Raymarine (with remote en savoir plus control) and panel, April 2017
• Saildrive seals and oil change, March 2017
• Engine serviced February
|Courtier en bateau:||Bach Yachting|
|Tirant d'eau variable:||oui|
|Tirant d'eau:||1.78 m|
|Description:||Yacht is in very good condition. 2nd owner. Fully equipped with Bowthruster, Raymarine electronics package, Tender with outb. etctec|
|Chantier naval:||Nordship Yachts Denmark|
|Marquage CE:||Category A Ocean Class Deck|
|Pont (materiau):||Teak deck and teak on side decks, cockpit sole, cockpit seats and bathing platform.|
Fuel tank ca. 200 L
100 Litre waste tank
Freshwater tank ca. 300 litre
Hull and deck is hand laminated using DCPD/ORTHO polyester and XGT gel coat.
Dark blue sheer line and waterlines are moulded into the gel coat.
Sandwich construction in balsa, including deck and superstructure is used above the water line.
Below the waterline the hull is a solid laminate.
Hull and deck are bonded and bolted.
Lead keel is bolted to the hull with stainless steel bolts.
GRP Rudder with Aluminium rudder stock.
Hull below the waterline is treated with Epoxy primer and antifouling.
8 fenders, 5+ warps
3 winch handles
Shower on bathing platform hot and cold
Bow thruster 8.9 ps Max Composite 90Kg.
Tender West Marine (2014) and outboard Honda 4HP, 2 stroke
Kobra 15kg. anchor with chain and warp + additional anchor with chain and rope
Gas bottles with auto cut off in galley
Bimini new 2015, navy blue
|Système de barre:||Steering pedestal with folding wheel covered in leather, GPS and e-maps on IPAD|
|Salons:||Salon with U-shaped sofa and spacious dining table Lower saloon/TV-area leading to aft cabin Starboard a large chart table with switchboard and space for numerous instruments. Cupboards and storage abound.|
|Cabines:||Aft cabin with large double bed with slats under. Lots of cupboards and lockers. Forward of the aft cabin access to large walk-in locker / workshop. Fore cabin with large double berth, hanging locker and cupboards and shelves|
• Mahogany in matt finish varnish.
• Floors in matt varnished teak on ply with inlaid bright stripes.
• Ceiling cover in white leatherette with mahogany inserts.
• Curtains / blinds to all windows and hatches
• Mosquito blinds to hatches
• Sun protection for deck saloon windows
• Salon with U-shaped sofa and spacious dining table
• Lower saloon/TV-area leading to aft cabin
• Starboard a large chart table with switchboard and space for numerous instruments.
• Cupboards and storage abound.
• Fore cabin with large double berth, hanging locker and cupboards and shelves
• Head with electric toilet (new engine) and washbasin. Hot and cold pressurised water.()bath shower shut off)
New fresh water pump Forward of the compartment spacious shower room with a seat and curtain. Ceramic tiled floor with shower drain, mirror on bulkhead and behind the toilet a wet locker.
• Aft cabin with large double bed with slats under. Lots of cupboards and lockers.
• Forward of the aft cabin access to large walk-in locker / workshop
To starboard side forward of the saloon, there is a large longitudinal galley with white work surface
• Gimballed oven with 2 burners.
• Double sink with hot and cold pressurised water
• 110 litre built in refrigerator with mahogany veneer door trim.
• Generous storage with drawers and cupboards is provided, one of which is assigned to the storage
• Crockery& cutlery
• 3 Electric heaters
|Rideaux:||Floors in matt varnished teak on ply with inlaid bright stripes. Ceiling cover in white leatherette with mahogany inserts. Curtains / blinds to all windows and hatches Mosquito blinds to hatches Sun protection for deck saloon windows|
|Eau chaude:||220 volt heating for hot water.|
|Douche:||Head with electric toilet and washbasin. Hot and cold pressurised water.|
|Radio/lecteur CD:||FM radio with CD and MP3/iPod unit|
|Four:||Gimballed oven with 2 burners.|
|Réfrigérateur:||110 litre built in refrigerator with mahogany veneer door trim.|
|Chauffage:||Eberspächer 5 kw air heating with 5 outlets.|
|Marque:||4-cylinder Fresh Water cooled Volvo Penta Diesel D2-55 55HP with sail drive and 3 blade folding propeller|
|Propulseur d'étrave:||Bow thruster 8.9 ps Max Composite 90Kg.|
|Batterie:||4 X 75 AH auxiliary/general use batteries. Airplane type. (2015)|
|Eoliènne:||Wind generator AirX, 2011|
|Panneau solaire:||3x solar panels West Marine, flexible 2013|
|Tension:||12 volt system with 100 AH engine start battery 4 X 75 AH auxiliary/general use batteries. Airplane type. (2015)|
• 12 volt system with 100 AH engine start battery
• 4 X 75 AH auxiliary/general use batteries. Airplane type. (2015)
• 12 volt socket • 220 volt shore connection with 40 AH charger
• 4 x 220 volt sockets
• 220 volt heating for hot water.
• Lighting through out the boat: Halogen spots in the headlining, reading lamps, working light in galley and chart lamp. International compliant navigation lights, steaming light, anchor light and deck light.
• Automatic bilge pump, automatic shower drain as well as electric pump for pressurised water.
• Eberspächer 5 kw air heating with 5 outlets.
• FM radio with CD and MP3/iPod unit
• Wind generator AirX, 2011
• 2x solar panels West Marine, flexible 2013
• AC system, May 2015, portable, with exhaust via porthole.
• 2 fans inside
|Navigation et électronique|
|Loch/speedomètre:||Raymarine ST 60 Tri-data log, speed and depth sounder.|
|Anémomètre:||Raymarine ST60 wind instruments|
|Feux de Navigation:||International compliant navigation lights, steaming light, anchor light and deck light.|
|Pilote automatique:||Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot with remote control|
|Traceur de cartes:||Raymarine C80 chartplotter|
|Radar:||Radar Furuno 2013|
• Raymarine ST 60 Tri-data log, speed and depth sounder.
• Raymarine ST60 wind instruments
• Raymarine ST60 Multifunction display
• Raymarine ST70 Autopilot with remote control - new
• Raymarine VHF
• Portable VHF
• Raymarine C95 chartplotter
• Weatherman Navtex
• Radar Furuno 2013
|Gréement et voiles|
|Nombre de mâts:||Silver anodised mast with 9/10 rigging and 2 sets of spreaders. The mast is stepped on deck and supported by a steel compression tube from the deck to the keel. Selden Spars|
|Grand-voile:||New mainsail from Mack Sails (Stuart, Florida), simple, no battens, two years old.|
|Génois:||Jib, with four battens (original one)|
|Gennaker:||Gennaker on Bartel roller.|
• Silver anodised mast with 9/10 rigging and 2 sets of spreaders. The mast is stepped on deck and supported by a steel compression tube from the deck to the keel. Selden Spars
• Rod kicker
• On the mast there is a winch for the genoa halyard.
• Backstay with mechanical backstay adjuster.
• Furling jib with the furling line lead back to the cockpit and self tacking system.
• Windex fitted in mast top.
SAILS Mainsail 43,20 m²
Self tacking jib 28,40 m²
• New mainsail Mack sails 2015
• Gennaker on Bartel Roller
Teak deck and teak on side decks, cockpit sole, cockpit seats and bathing platform.
• Self tacking system for the jib
• 2 Dorade ventilators.
• Stainless steel bowsprit with teak grating
• Hinged bow ladder
• St steel anchor 20kg. and 50 metres of chain.
• Anchor winch 1000W in anchor locker, anchor control from foredeck or cockpit
• Bathing ladder on platform
• Sprayhood and cockpit tent
• Steering pedestal with folding wheel covered in leather, GPS and e-maps on IPAD
• Large locker with acces from the cockpit and aft cabin
• Mainsheet mounted on traveller
• 2 teak seats on pulpit
• 2 x Andersen ST 46 self tailing genoa winches
• 1 Andersen 28 halyard winch mounted on mast.
• 1 Anderson 28 in cockpit for sail control
|Ancre:||Kobra 15kg. anchor with chain and warp - St steel anchor 20kg. and 50 metres of chain.|
|Guindeau:||Anchor winch 1000W in anchor locker, anchor control from foredeck or cockpit|
|Capote de roof:||Sprayhood and cockpit tent|
|Echelle de bain:||Bathing ladder on platform|
|Survie:||4p. liferaft mounted on pushpit|
|Pompe de cale:||Automatic bilge pump, automatic shower drain as well as electric pump for pressurised water.|
|Extincteur:||3 fire extinguishers|
|Gilets de sauvetage:||auto life jackets|
|Coffre à bouteille de gaz avec évent:||Gas bottles with auto cut off in galley|
• emergency tiller
• 3 fire extinguishers
• auto life jackets
• 4p. liferaft new april 2017 Viking (valise)
plus d'info Aller en haut
|Nom du courtier:||Bach Yachting|
|Code postal:||8243 PD|
|Téléphone:||+31(0)320 746 046|
expertise, financement, assurance